Strong Bodies, Strong Minds:
Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits & Bringing
Peace To The Family Table!
IS FEEDING YOUR CHILD A BATTLE THAT HAPPENS EVERY 4-5 HOURS?
LOOKING FOR SOME HELP GETTING YOUR KIDS TO EAT THEIR VEGETABLES?
WANT YOUR KIDS TO TRY NEW FOODS WILLINGLY?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIT DOWN AS A FAMILY FOR DINNER?
In the Strong Bodies, Strong Minds Course we address these topics and more! Children often look for opportunities to test limits, and meal time is the perfect time for them to try this out. The first few years of a child's life is focused on feeling a sense of power and control. The are individuating after 18-24 months (Just about the same time they start eating solids) You can help your child to eat well and use self-discipline without being coercive (bribing) or humiliating them (using shame and punishment).
This course will give you the tools needed to become more intentional about providing what your child needs, provide you with a better understanding of what your role is in feeding and how to encourage healthy eating habits.
What You Will Learn:
- What expectations are realistic as it pertains to what your child is capable of and needs to eat.
- How to encourage your child to try new foods.
- How to effectively avoid and manage challenging behaviors when it comes to your child eating and being a participant at the family table.
- A fundamental understandign of the division of responsibilities between you and your child when it comes to eating and feeding.
- How to meal plan using age-appropriate portions.